1. All training will be on a one to one basis unless previously agreed between you and your trainer.
2. Training sessions will be a minimum of two hours unless previously agreed.
3. Training will start from an agreed collection and drop off point, any change of this collection and drop off
point will require notice.
4. The trainer on occasion may arrive slightly later that the agreed lesson time due to traffic/weather conditions
which is out of the trainers control. The trainer will offer to either extend the lesson at this point or to extend a
5. The trainer will wait for clients no longer than 15 minutes unless pre arranged, if you fail to attend your agreed
time slot then unfortunately you will forfeit the lesson and all monies would be payable.
Cancellation of Lessons
If you or your trainer wish to cancel a lesson a minimum of 48 hours prior notice should be given. If your trainer cancels a lesson without giving this minimum period of notice your trainer shall rearrange the training session. Cancellations by you must be made directly between you and your trainer. If you do not give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation you will be charged for the session(s) concerned in full.
The ADI reserves the right to withdraw availability of the training vehicle for any tests which have not been booked with his/her agreement. It can also be withheld if he/she feels you are not ready for any booked test providing he gives you sufficient notice to cancel within the DVSA time frame.
You are entitled to cancel your prepaid training at any time (for the provisions relating to the cancellation of individual lessons please see ´Cancellation of lessons´ above). If you have not taken any lesson(s) at the time of cancellation you will be entitled to a full refund of any amounts paid to The ADI, subject to the points below.
1. If you have taken lesson(s) at the time of cancellation you will NOT be eligible for a refund on any lessons taken.
2. Refunds will be processed within a maximum of 28 days of initial request and made by the same payment
method used. Your trainer is responsible for organising this refund.
3. Refund of partial pre paid block bookings will be calculated depending on lessons taken. Discount for block
bookings is given on a minimum of 6 hours or more which is pre paid. In the event of a refund being requested
for training not taken, unless 6 hours of the booking has been delivered then the refundable hours will be
charged at the full pay as you go rate.
That total will be deducted from the pre payment and the difference refunded as per point 2 above.
A range of specialist fleet training courses are available. to suit your requirements.
Save by block booking your lessons
Evenings (after 6pm) and weekend lessons may incur an additional surcharge. Please contact your instructor for details.
´Jacqui was a pleasure to have taught me, I enjoyed every lesson I had, she has so much patience with her students. she never raised her voice at me and helped me get my confidence back, I could ...
I never had the confidence to go for my test before, after numerous years of driving on and off. With Mark however, I soon built that courage and managed to pass my practical first time. He is one of ...
Call today for driving lessons in Stoke on Trent with a DSA Approved Driving Instructor.